Men’s Counselling ( stuff in your head because you won’t talk - sound familliar)
Being a man, bloke, lad, geezer, mate or whatever name, you use, do you find it difficult to talk with another man? Well you’re not alone.
How many times have you gone to the pub carrying a weight of stuff and desperate to tell a mate about what’s going on? You have a few beers and start talking about stuff, but nobody really listens. You start crying in front of the lads, not because the beer is crap, but because of this stuff you’re carrying in your head.
Areas that are frequently discussed:
- Dealing with alcohol and drugs in your life
- Mental Health - anxiety, stress, depression
- Self esteem and confidence
- Suicide and self-harm
- Anger - Rage
- Healthy relationships
- Loss - job and identity
- Affairs - unable to commit
- Domestic violence - perpetrator or non-perpetrator
- Workplace bullying - your rights as an employee
To those Men who struggle to talk please remember you are worth it Please click her to self refer